£10.67 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting an Administrator to work in our client's offices based in Northampton.
Working for a market leading company who provide buildings and facilities surveys; you will be integral in ensuring accurate reports are produced and sent to clients in a timely manner.
This role requires exceptional IT skills and attention to detail as you will be proof reading survey reports and ensuring accurate details and ensuring the document is grammatically correct
You will be ensuring all the required documentation is accurately collated ready to send the clients.
This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation who invests in your future, provides full training and support and support in career progression
You will be communicating daily with your team, the surveyors and clients ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday - with flexible start and finish times if required.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Proof reading reports - correcting any grammar mistakes and ensuring accurate information is in the reports.
- Use of IT software to make the required amendments to documents
- Reporting any issues to surveyors and management
- Assisting the office managers and Project Managers as required
- Answering the phones and directing calls
- Managing the data submissions and inputting accurately onto the system
- Providing admin support to ensure timely delivery of the final reports to customers.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Microsoft office, including Excel, skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Very high standard of English - written and spoken
- Be able to prioritise workloads
- Be able to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving abilities.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays??
- Pension Scheme???
- Free on-site car parking??
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers?
- Excellent chance of a?Permanent'position??
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email email@example.com