Siamo Recruitment are urgently looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for our client based in Walsgrave Coventry.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule Shipments and Receipts
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
This is a long term position, hours of work will ideally be 0400-1200 Monday to Friday
Please apply today and we will you back with further details