Assembly operator required
- Based In a manufacturing setting, an assembly operator is in charge of assembling materials using hands or tools. Their responsibilities include following assembly guidelines, packing items in containers and boxes, operating tools and equipment.
The successful candidates will be required to meet the following functions and responsibilities:
- Operate semi automatic and manual assembly equipment as well as other associated equipment as and when required.
- To manually & Semi Automatically assemble products.
- Comply with all relevant Health, safety, Environmental & COSHH requirements
- Work to relevant processes and procedures.
- Carry out activities in line with Company procedures and process standard work.
- Identify improvements.
- Ensure efficient running of Assembly equipment.
- Feed components and replenish materials for assembly / packing processes.
- Experience in light assembly work (small components.)
- Assembly of small components by hand so good hand eye co-ordination required.
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment.
- May be expected to work other shift pattern's
- NO HEAVY LIFTING
- Must be fully committed to achieving the team's objectives and targets.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of the assembly systems.
- Must be proactive towards improvement ideas/programs.
- Must be self motivated and able to work using their own initiative.
- Must be familiar with all associated quality standards.
- Must be willing to adapt to new working practices and techniques.
- Flexible approach must be willing support in all areas of the Decorative Value Stream.
- Good communicator at all levels.
Monday to Wednesday - 06.30am to 4.30pm
Thursday _ 06.30am to 03.30pm
Pay rate - £9.83 p/h rising to £10.02 p/h after 12 weeks
Please apply by sending your CV or text ,,ASSEMBLY,, to 07816505614