Apprenticeships - Quality and Innovation Leader
Come and join us!! We are ready for you with open arms!
Siamo Training are a small but growing national provider of adult apprenticeships and SSW/R funded contracts. We pride ourselves on the passion and dedication of our team, on the employers that we work with and the learners that are commited to their development. We strongly consider who we work with so that we can ensure that we support those who both want it and need it.
To sit along plans for growth in 2022 along with the evermore imporant Continuous Quality Improvement Strategy, we are looking for a passionate, driven and innovative individual to join our team.
Job Purpose: To drive, strengthen and lead the overall quality improvement strategy for apprenticeship standards leading to an outstanding learning journey, clear and measurable impact for employers and the wider community, and leading to EPA distinctions.
Key performance indicators:
- Continuous Improvement of the Quality of Curriculum and delivery - Intent, Implementation, Impact
- Supporting planning, delivering, and evidencing 20% off the job hours all times
- On programme learner progress and milestones
- Outcomes and progressions for learners
- Timely completion and retention
- Impact for employers and the local communities
- Learner and employer satisfaction
- ESFA and Ofsted EIF compliance
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To develop a clear understanding of Siamo Trainings projects, funding streams, timings, and planned outcomes, to ensure that both the profiled project outcomes and outputs are achieved and in relation to your own set targets.
- You will live by and promote the company values of Honesty, Respect, Accountability and Passion, at all times.
- To commit to and apply your own CPD ensuring that skills, competencies, and subject knowledge remains current
- To ensure that everything that we do supports the intent, implementation, and impact model of the EIF
- To be involved with Ofsted inspections as the deputy leading to a grade Good (2022-23) and Outstanding (2024-2025)
- To lead and drive the divisions continuous QIP
- To lead and complete the divisions annual SAR and collate evidence towards this throughout the year
- To collate evidence of and promote the divisions successes throughout the year
- To deliver support sessions for trainers on a one-to-one basis as well at group and team standardisations including sampling work and matching criteria
- To observe trainers giving constructive feedback and actions to improve and sharing of best practice
- Support trainers with innovative learning including use of IT, video, gaming, and fun and engaging additions. Level and programme relevant.
- Supporting trainers to embed policy subjects such as online safety, EDI, safeguarding And British values into learning.
- Supporting ideas and the development of pastoral curriculum for learners' life, home, and community
Main competencies that Siamo Training currently offer
The main areas of competencies for Siamo Training fall into the Business and Management Suite, including:
- Team Leader Supervisor Level 3
- Operations or Departmental Manager Level 5
- Senior Leader Level 7
- Sales Executive Level 4
- Customer Service Level 3 - focused on Customer Service Improvement
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Sales Executive Level 4
- Must be energetic, driven, and ambitious
- Must be approachable, supportive, and nurturing yet able to challenge
- Must be IT and Tech savvy
- Must be creative and forward thinking
- Must have a genuine passion for quality improvements and success
- Must hold and IQA/quality related qualification
- Must have been working in a quality role within apprenticeship standards for the last 2 years
- Must have experience of working with Ofsted inspections
- Must be experienced with supporting programmes through to EPA
- Ideally will hold an EPA qualification