We are currently looking for administrative specialist to join the team based in Rushden.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Produce labels and documents to meet all customer requirements. Provide warehouse operations team with knowledge to ensure all delivery standards are met.
Capture all costs for administration and distribution functions. To ensure all costs are invoiced to Customer for any value added service as per contractual terms.Meet monthly/weekly invoice dates.
Maintain returns records and process as per contractual agreements. Liaise with the Key Account Supervisor to take action where SLA's are not being met.
Provide first line contact for Clients CST in answering queries within SLA. Work with Warehouse operation staff and ensure issues are resolved and take ownership if any concerns are raised.
To ensure all orders are processed according to customer/order specifications within the framework of WMS. Check paperwork on return to office and file accordingly. Declare CHEPS as per monthly targets.
- 1 year of a customer service role.
- Understanding of warehouse and logistics operations.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Knowledge of WMS. (Cargowrite)
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- High organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Shift: Monday to Friday 9:30-17:30.
Pay rate: 17,000/year.