Aftermarket Sales Support
We here at Witton Recruitment are working in partnership with an industry leader within the automotive industry. Currently growing and hungry to bring on a career driven Aftermarket Sales Support Executive looking to progress their career within this prestigious brand. You'll be required to provide client support across a European dealer network all expecting a high level of service.
An ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to build a long term and successful career within a market leader.
An excellent training program will be provided along with an inviting salary and benefits.
This role will ideally appeal to anyone with an automotive background or a passion for.
The responsibilities required of this Aftermarket Sales Support are:
- Managing requirements and enquiries received from their dealer network
- Escalating enquiries to different departments
- Providing a level of support to sales RE amendment, parts supplies and more
- Overseeing parts on backorder
- Preparing reports specific to monitor certain trends
- Dealing with a range of clients with niche queries
- Ability to resolve and solve queries
- Required to travel out to certain clients to resolve reoccurring queries / common problems
The ideal candidate for this Aftermarket Sales Support role will be:
- A confident communicator with a high level or customer service / account management background
- Automotive industry knowledge would be advantageous however not essential
- An individual who enjoys a challenge
- Methodical by nature
- Career driven and passionate on self-development
- Team worker, looking to bring all parts of the business together to ensure smooth running of process