Alumni Volunteer Executive
We are currently looking for a Alumni Volunteer Executive on a part time basis, for 12 months maternity cover.
The Alumni Volunteer Executive works with the Head of Alumni Relations to support the development and implementation of the alumni volunteering programme which serves to build and strengthen relationships with alumni volunteers to support the objectives of the University.
The Alumni Volunteer Executive will lead on the following alumni volunteering programmes :
- Awards Nominations
- Water Mentoring Programme
- Promote volunteering opportunities to alumni
- School of Management Alumni President recruitment
- Recruiting new volunteers
- Student Recruitment Marketing
- Record keeping, reporting and stewardship
- To provide general administrative support and carry out any other duties as may be reasonably asked of you by the Alumni Events and Volunteer Executive and Head of Alumni Relations.
Previous experience of managing large work loads is needed, working with CRM systems and building relationships.
Working on Volunteer Roles previously would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a part time role of 18 and a half hours per week. Working days and times are flexible but must be over at least 3 working days.
Pay rate of between £12.61 - £14.44 per hour.
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks.