£45,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious UK-based company that provides services globally.
This company is the best in their field, working in partnership with all professional bodies and making a big difference within their sector!
We are looking for someone to join this vibrant team as a Business Analyst.
The role will be working within the Technology Department and as the Business Analysts you will be responsible for gathering business requirements from business users and converting this information for designing and building of the company systems.
Working closely with developers and architects, the successful candidate will support system improvements and new projects. There is no management responsibility, just to manage time effectively to ensure maximum results.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm with additional hours as required.
Overview of Duties:
- Gathering of Business requirements from business users
- Using data gathered to support in design and building of company systems
- Working with developers and architects to bring expertise together to design and build systems
- Liaise closely with business users to understand current and future priorities
- Be proactive in maintaining good communication with all stakeholders.
- Build a good understanding of how the business operates
- Build a link between business needs and technical solutions.
- Work with key business users to develop a timescale for system enhancements
- Document requirements in a strategic format
- Produce required documents for the technical team
- Work closely with the test teams and support with the evaluation of new technologies
- Understanding of a formal business analysis role.
- Have participated or have in depth knowledge of at least one medium to large system implementation project through the full lifecycle
- Experience of both package and bespoke system implementation
- Experienced of projects involving multiple business units/user communities
- Proficient at problem analysing and solving
- Working knowledge of SQL/PLSQL would be advantageous
- Awareness of relational database concepts and data modelling skills
- Excellent understanding of a variety of systems and technical implementations
- Hybrid working (Min 2 days working from the office)
- Impressive Pension Scheme
- Free fruit and breakfast in the office
- Long Service Awards (i.e. Brit Award Tickets after 5 years, lunches etc)
- Shops and Leisure discount (Carnaby Card)
- £120 annually to spend on music related purchases
- Private medical , Health cash Plan and Flu Jabs
- Regular Business social activities
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email email@example.com