Role: Bench Hand Joiner / Fitter
Pay: £25k-£35k (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:30
I am representing an established and reputable family joinery company who due to growth are looking for a Bench Hand Joiner / Fitter to join their team.
As a Bench Hand Joiner / Fitter you will be working with the latest cutting-edge machinery. You will have the opportunity to progress into a leadership role long term.
- Permanent position directly with the company,
- Working for a stable company with a large order book,
- Progression opportunities into a leadership role,
- Company van provided when fitting.
As a Bench Hand Joiner / Fitter, you will be required to split your time across the workshop and customers sites. When in the workshop you will be manufacturing from drawings bespoke products including staircases, window and door frames, and furniture. Once the completed piece has been made, you will then install them into the customers home or premises.
As a Bench Hand Joiner / Fitter you will be required to:
- Use various types of machines to cut and finish wood products
- Be able to interpret to drawings to manufacture a product
- Supply your own tools
- Work independently
- Manufacture and fit bespoke staircases
- Provide a portfolio of your previous work
- Minimum 3+ years joinery and carpentry experience.
- Knowledge working with machinery - spindle moulder, panel saw, tenoner, planer.
- Ability to understand working drawings, setting out and be able to carry out joinery from start to finish confidently.
- Capable of working on your own or as part of a team in the workshop and out on site fitting.
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have a good eye for detail, and must be able to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in this role please apply today! Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wanted to discuss this opportunity please contact Jordan at Siamo
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - 07860815555