Business Service Analyst
Business Service Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity to join the UKs largest music licensing company for more that 130,000 performers and recording rightsholders.
Through a network of over 105 international agreements with collective management organisations internationally, royalties for performers and recording rightsholders are able to be collected when their music played all over the world!
Working within a small, dynamic, multi-skilled team, the Business Service Analyst (BSA) is responsible for supporting the delivery of a range of services that help organisations around the world to make accurate payments to performers and recording rightsholders for the use of their music by television and radio broadcasters, and public venues, such as pubs, restaurants, shops, and offices.
The BSA will be confident in working with both senior and junior customers and stakeholders from a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds.
The role will involve designing and delivering services to structured plan and budget, taking responsibility for ensuring customers deliver input datasets to agreed plans and standards to ensure accurate royalty payments to performers and/or recording rightsholders are made.
You will support the validation, cleanse, and analysis messy datasets by making sense of the data to make recommendations. Use of music knowledge is advantageous to validate findings, identify and question anomalies.
All findings and plans need to be clearly summarized and communicated, with progress reports.
You will support management to identify and drive internal and external positive change.
Overview of Duties:
- Support the Business Services Manager in the delivery of Business Services to CMOs and record companies.
- Manage design and delivery of structured operational plans to meets agreed service levels.
- Log, validate and analyse all incoming and outgoing datasets.
- Prepare operational updates and communications to ensure internal support teams and external customers are clear on priorities, performance and up and coming milestones against plan.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal service teams.
- Gain and maintain an understanding of the organisations operational processes, systems, reports, and data challenges relevant to business services.
- Support to identify and deliver solutions that improve existing processes, systems and reporting.
- A-Level (or equivalent post-16) qualifications & Minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths & English at grade A-C (or equivalent.
- Experience of managing the design and delivery of services against operational plans.
- Experience of validating and analysing large data sets in Excel.
- Experience of presenting plans, operational updates, and analysis findings.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advances Excel skills, including use of pivot tables, slicers and function and graphs to support data analysis
- Demonstrate experience of project management.
- Anility to logically analyse complex business and data problems
- A basic understanding of the music industry and interest in.
- Have an analytical approach to work
- Be detailed orientated
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Hybrid working (Min 2 days working from the office)
- Impressive Pension Scheme
- Free fruit and breakfast in the office
- Long Service Awards (i.e. Brit Award Tickets after 5 years, lunches etc)
- Shops and Leisure discount (Carnaby Card)
- £120 annually to spend on music related purchases
- Private medical , Health cash Plan and Flu Jabs
- Regular Business social activities
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org