Role: Sous Chef/Chef
Location: outskirts of Cirencester
Start Date: ASAP
You will be required to work weekends but the work/life balance this position offers is amazing. No splits shifts and plenty of evenings off work due to the working hours normally during the day but you will need to be flexible.
The opportunity to work in some of the company's other locations are available, and progression is high within this company for the right hard working person.
The company offer an excellent career development programme for chefs at all levels, and they are experiencing significant growth currently, so opportunity for Head Chef of your own site is entirely achievable.
What you need:
- At least 2 years exp as a chef.
- Be able to follow instruction to follow menu.
- Experience with a spit rotisserie (desirable).
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Great time management skills.
- Willingness to go that extra mile.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity for the right candidate and apply now.