Class 2 Driver
Class 2 Driver
£25000 - £26000 Per Annum (equates to £12 Per Hour)
We have a great opportunity for an experience Class 2 Driver to support our client in delivering inert gases nationally in the UK.
Someone with ADR training is desirable however this will be provided along with Forklift Training. An understanding of moving cylinders is advantageous. If you do not have the ADR qualification you will be site based initially while this is obtained and this is when you will also gain FLT training.
All driving is within tacho and working time guidelines. Occasionally nights out are required, and this is subsidised as per HMRC guidelines.
The successful person will have good customer service skills as they will be liaising with the customer when delivering products.
If you do not have the ADR qualification you will be site based initially while this is obtained and this is when you will also gain FLT training.
This is an opportunity to work for a professional and friendly organisation who look after your needs and wellbeing.
- Delivering of cylinders of non-flammable gases.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed correctly
- Adhering to all health & safety requirements at all times
- Class 2 Licence
- ADR Trained (Desirable)
- Experience of working with Cylinders (Desirable)
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to drive safely within driving regulations.
- Immediate starts with full training provided (including ADR and FLT training)
- Pay increase after 6 months' probation period
- Company bonus scheme (yearly paid).
- Paid Holidays??
- Pension Scheme???
- Free on-site car parking??
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com