The Siamo Group are currently recruiting for a leading company within the financial sector in Sheffield.
Job Title: Collections Administrator
Reporting to: Collections Supervisor
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £17,000pa (based on experience)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5:30pm
Profile: To be successful in this role you will possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate a consistent focus on performance and customer service. You must be able to adapt quickly to changes in relevant guidelines and work towards targets.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Investigate companies and / or individuals using a range of methods to locate additional contact details and information.
- Update the case management system with accurate information
- Make outbound calls to customers to establish contact with customers regarding an outstanding debt.
- Arranging payment dates and agreeing payment arrangements within client and FCA guidelines.
- Meeting and exceeding KPI's within quality, cash collection and productivity.
- Ensure best practice on calls is followed.
- Deal with general account queries.
- Debt recovery and collection experience but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication.
- Be able to working toward set targets.
For more information please contact Lois Hanson on 07929 041757 / 0114 273 7744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org