Customs Data Entry Clerk
Award winning recruitment company, Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Customs Data Entry Clerk for our valued client, based in Warrington.
Salary: £22000 up to £25000 per annum (Dependant on Experience)
Working Hours: Evening Shift (40 hours per week)
Purpose of the role:
- To process Import and Export Clearances with HMRC and Revenue Ireland.
- Collate reports and communications to internal and external clients of any customs related materials in connection of their imported and exported goods.
- Advise on what documentation is required and classification of good being shipped or any restrictions that they need to be aware of.
Duties Will Include:
- Allocating the correct licences depending on imported goods
- Liaison with Port officials
- Advise operational colleagues of any shipments that are on hold and of any warehouse or transport issues.
- Any other administration duties required by the manager
You will have had previous experience in:
- HMRC & Revenue .IE via either CHIEF, NES or inhouse systems.
- You will be fully conversant with import and export Customs regulations
- Have a good knowledge of customs classification and tariff codes and ideally have experience of CVED's.
- Good standard of knowledge with Microsoft packages.
- Experience of legislative compliance
- Keen eye for detail and compliance
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role then please call on 02476633135 and speak with Jarred or apply using your CV today.