Award winning recruitment company, Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Calibration Engineer, for a valued client based in Coventry.
Role: Calibration Engineer (Based at the Coventry site)
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Term: Permanent Role
Hours: 39 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Responsible for the Calibration and administration of customers gauges at the UKAS Laboratory in Coventry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring their day to day activities are carried out including their actions, in a manner that meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 17025:2017.
- Maintain records of measurement and traceability for each instrument calibrated
- To perform tasks in accordance with the agreed procedures
- Ensure customer requirements are met, and to perform contract reviews when required;
- The position requires having followed a formal Mechanical Engineering Program to at least a City and Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Level 3: however, in the absence of these formal qualifications be able to write reports; mathematically capable of solving problems involving transposition and trigometric ratios and to be able to understand drawing specifications.
- Minimum of 3 years broad based technical experience in measurement, calibration and / or inspection.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role then please apply and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.