?????? COUNTERBALANCE FLT BIGGLESWADE BASED ??????
Currently looking for Counterbalance Forklift Driver on Day Shift to join our client in Biggleswade!
Your role will be to effectively assist all forklift operations on shift. Ensure that goods are moved to the correct locations ensuring Health and Safety regulations are maintained. Ensure housekeeping procedures are adhered to and all goods are moved, stacked, maintained and secured to company and client standards.
- Immediate Starts.
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Regular onsite events
- Siamo benefits Package including:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services Professional counsellors
- Financial support, Health tracker Fitness and wellbeing support
- Comprehensive onboarding and training process.
- Employee of the Month Award
- Refer a friend scheme where you are rewarded for introducing Colleagues
- Paid holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Possible chance of a permanent position with our client for Top Performers
- Free Car-Parking
- Recruitment Process Digital for speed and efficiency with video interviews if required.
Understand and follow all packaging codes and form at Work to daily FLT targets Keep working areas clean and hygiene at all times Remove completed pallets from Production Lines and load trucks, when necessary, via the forklift truck
Follow all relevant procedures and policies Ensure good Health & Safety working practices are carried out at all times To make sure all packaging is safe and neatly loaded according to customer requirements. Forklift licence is a necessity for this role.
Pay: Up to £13 an hour ????
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV or call 01234 331374 or 01234 413 413 to apply!