Permanent position after 12 week successful trial
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To follow procedures within your job role to ensure that the premises are cleaned thoroughly and frequently.
- To ensure that all records and COSHH details are maintained in a tidy manner.
- Carry out cleaning duties as per job description, cleaning schedule and as requested by Technical Manager prioritising the dirtiest areas first.
- Maintain adequate but not excessive chemicals / equipment / paper stocks. Inform Purchasing Executive of items that need replenishing each week.
- Keep the cleaning cupboard locked at all times, do not leave cleaning chemicals and equipment unattended - keep all chemicals lock in provided and authorised cleaning cupboards when not in use
- Always follow the manufacturer instructions when using the right chemical for the right job. When in doubt, ask
- Additional tasks as the business dictates. It is a condition of your employment that you carry out all reasonable management requests.
- Operate all equipment SAFELY as per your training; floor scrubber, wall cleaner and scissor jack
- Report any defects in equipment or machinery which you notice within your work area to your line manager
The duties and responsibilities listed above would be those normally required of you. However, it is a condition of your employment that you may be asked to carry out other reasonable tasks as and when the business dictates.
Core Skills & Competencies
Flexible shift pattern to include working 6am-2pm Monday to Friday with occasional weekends working over 7 days.
Record keeping ability