Siamo is now looking to recruit a new member to join a successful team, in the position of Account Manager for an on-site contract in Aston.
Experience within the recruitment industry is preferred.
We are looking for someone with a flexible approach, with both their working hours and attitude.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts.
- The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
- You will be responsible for the supporting on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to doing payroll and retaining the quality of staff.
- Deliver a high level of service with customer care at the heart of it.
- Source candidates and participate in interviews.
- Assist in compiling reports on Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage employees on performance and conduct.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Schedule employee's shifts and deal with their availability.
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
- Flexible, but based on a day shift. There will be an expectation for some weekend working as well as responsibility for an out of hours' mobile.