Commercial Paralegal - Coventry - CV3
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Paralegal; to join our clients busy Commercial Property Department in the Coventry office on a permanent basis.
It is essential that you have previous experience in a fast-paced Commercial Property department.
Due to the head office location, it is preferable for candidates to hold a full UK Driving Licence and have their own transport.
Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of MS Word (track changes and formatting of large documents) and Outlook.
Previous experience as a Commercial Paralegal is essential as we are looking for someone who can "hit the ground running" from day one, although full training will be given on our internal systems and procedures.
Your duties will include: -
- Undertake certain elements of fee-earning work under supervision. In particular
- file creation;
- generation of suitable client care correspondence;
- completion of client questionnaires;
- drafting of legal documentation;
- liaising with clients;
- legal research;
- due diligence relating to clients and cases
- managing and dealing with post-completion matters and registrations
- closing files and arranging storage of deeds
For more information call Debby on 02476 633135 or email email@example.com