Candidate Relationship Specialist
The Candidate Relationship Specialist is responsible for liaising with candidates undergoing pre-employment screening, such that their background checks can be completed quickly and accurately. Using your excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, you will evaluate candidate screening forms in order to identify and interpret any missing or further information required. You will then use your professional and confident telephone manner to obtain the appropriate further information from candidates and update in-house records accordingly.
The Candidate Relationship Specialist also provides guidance and support to candidates completing their screening forms; therefore a confident and articulate person who enjoys providing excellent customer service to a diverse range of individuals would fit well in the role. You will also undertake any other responsibilities depending on the requirements of the business.
Day to day this person will:
- Conduct "courtesy" phone-calls to candidates commencing their online screening process and introduce and explain the online screening form
- Receive and respond to incoming enquiries from candidates (both via email and on the telephone)
- Provide basic level IT support to candidates in completing the online screening form and troubleshoot any difficulties with the system they may be experiencing
- Carefully analyse completed screening forms in order to identify any further information that may be required of the candidate
- Check that the information provided by candidates is in accordance with client policy
- Request any necessary further information from candidates (via telephone and email) and ensure that information is obtained as quickly as possible
- Identify the need for and order new background checks for candidates when appropriate
- Record all correspondence with candidates such that accurate and comprehensive information sharing is facilitated across the teams.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to review a completed screening form and identify gaps, trends and issues in information provided by candidates
- Excellent organisation skills
- Confident, professional and tactful phone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Questioning mind
- Able to record information quickly and accurately
- Able to trouble shoot and think outside the box in order to obtain information from candidates
- Able to multitask
- Team player
- Good typing speed and data entry skills
- Accurate note-taking skills
- Good computer skills with experience of using email, the internet and Microsoft Office
- Fluent English spoken and written skills
- Foreign languages (French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Knowledge of HR industry
Full training is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and to build a career in a professional office environment and in a fast growing industry.
A full background check is required for this position.
This advert is not intended to discriminate on any grounds.