Customer Service Administrator
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our fantastic client on a full time basis.
Role will include:
- General Office Duties i.e. telephone answering, filing
- Processing Sales Orders and related Purchase Orders
- Acknowledging Customer orders.
- Responding to Customer enquiries in a professional manner
- Generating invoices.
- Ordering and receiving stock.
- Generating Production worksheets and supporting documents.
- Preparing orders for despatch.
- Booking courier services.
- Understanding and complying with the Quality Management System and management process requirements for this role, and for other tasks that may be undertaken
- Understanding and complying with the Health and Safety requirements
- Assisting with other tasks as may be reasonably requested.
Key Skills, experience and personal characteristics
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Confident in mathematics
Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to work independently or in a team
Timekeeping and organisational skills
"Can do" attitude
Good knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts is desirable
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 4.45 with 45-minute lunch break
Friday - 8.30 to 1.00 with no break.
All employees of Siamo Recruitment are able to use the Siamo benefits scheme which gives you exclusive access to:
- Discounts online and in the high street
- Vouchers for restaurants and food chains
- Discounts on supermarket shops and holiday bookings
- We also have competitions such as temp of the month, refer a friend schemes.
If you consider yourself suitable for the above role please click apply today!