Customer Service Advisor
Our prestigious client, a privately owned, family run organisation and one of the fastest growing and most successful online suppliers of gym wear in the UK, is seeking a number of enthusiastic and energetic Customer Service Advisors to assist with a promotional campaign.
Opportunities to work on other campaigns will be available moving forward and the right candidates will be considered for permanent positions.
Although an absolutely professional approach to the job is essential, this is a informal environment where having fun while at work is actively encouraged.
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00
Pay: £9.50 per hour
Main Purpose of the Role
The customer service executive's role is to respond to queries from our customers via email and social media in a timely manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and duties
- Resolving and responding queries via email or live chat messenger in a professional and timely manner
- Responding to queries about our AYBL products
- Liaise with buying department to understand when stock is due in
- Liaise with warehouse department to understand when orders will be sent out.
- Using the online systems to change, cancel or create orders.
- Refer unsolved queries to the manager.
- Adhere to confidentiality / GDPR.
- Give recommendations for the website/ customer service department.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- And any other duties required by your manager.
- Customer service and admin experience (Including Social Media)
- IT literacy across systems, websites and office programmes
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills
- Trustworthy and understanding of confidentiality issues.
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Excellent team working skills
The site has extensive free car parking facilities and is well served by public transport.