Customer Support Advisor (German/English Speaking & Writing)
Purpose of role
To offer a premium level of service to both EU and UK customers, while playing a pivotal role in a friendly and dynamic Customer Support team. You will be a driving force to ensure Customer Experience is the central focus and deliver key department KPI's.
Principle duties & responsibilities
- Be committed to delivering exceptional customer service to both EU & UK customers by putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Accurately capture and retain data from customers on product enquiries and faults into the company systems, enabling replacements to be issued within agreed department SLA
- Understand people and can effectively manage expectations over the phone and via email and social media
- Provide first line support and advice to customers with their products
- Achieve department KPI's targets ensuring the customer service levels we provide are to the correct standard
- Be responsible for attending the correct level of training and be part of the Training Academy process: Ensuring that you stay up to date with all new products, product modifications, processes, and regulations
- Be a part of an evolving team: Challenge the status quo to do things better and offer improvement suggestions
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to assist in ensuring our customers receive the best customer experience possible
Must be fluent in written and spoken English and German languages.
- Competent with computer systems and quick to learn new systems
- Working by the company and department standards and procedures
- Performing to meet and exceed the department KPI's
- Any other tasks as required by the line manager Customer Support Values MERIT is at the heart of everything they do
- Modesty: we go about our business without drama or pretence ... we are real, and we are human.
- Enthusiasm: We are vibrant, enthusiastic and passionate about what we do. We believe in our work and have fun doing it.
- Renew ourselves: We aren't set in our ways. We constructively challenge ourselves and each other to be the best possible version of ourselves. Things change and we need to keep changing too.
- Integrity: We make sure things are done in the right way - what we hold to be true
- Teamwork: We are all individuals who work together to make things better and get things done.
UK / German Customer Support agent - Based in Coventry
Hours: 9.00am - 14.45pm (30 minute lunch break)
Monday to Friday
Based: Coventry site
Once fully trained after a few months person has option to work from home 2 days a week maximum if they want to.
Salary: Up to £25k (this is based on 26.25 hours per week Pro Rata)
25 days annual leave, plus 1 birthday holiday
Opportunity to purchase/sell up to 5 days holiday
Group Life Assurance
Private Medical Insurance
Worldwide Travel Insurance
Group Income Protection Insurance
Hybrid working (option to work from home 2 days per week)