Customer Service Advisor (Insurance & Pensions)
Customer Service Advisor
£19,000 - £20,000 per annum
We have a Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Advisor to join my client on a permanent basis in Ashby.
The role is within the customer service team for a company dealing with Insurances, Pensions and Investments and have been established in Ashby for over 30 years.
You will have outstanding customer service skills and can handle highly demanding clients and able to communicate confidently in all areas of the organisation and must be confident and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
6 months comprehensive training and testing. This includes online learning, courses, exams, assessments, and role play.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday
- 09.00am - 17.00pm with half an hour lunch.
The role involves the following
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Customer Services related administration as required.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of General Insurance products, as applicable to product licences.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers
- Deal with insurance claims within your authority, for all customers, in accordance with the Agent's Claims Guide on Mutualnet.
- Process and despatch renewal documentation to Agency standards.
- Administer all networking instructions to meet Agency completion standards.
- Implement customer money collection and processing procedures to maintain Agency credit control.
- Comply with all applicable sections of the General Insurance Compliance Manual for the Agency Network, the Agent's Claims Guide, the Agency Guide, and local Agency procedures.
- Produce correspondence to required timeframes and quality standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Agent / Senior Agent
- Review and advice upon customer general insurance requirements on the phone and face to face.
- Identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers.
- Make outbound calls to prospect new customers and meet personal sales targets.
To be considered for this role you must have the following
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including English & Maths grade C or above.
- Outstanding IT skills
- Attention to detail.
- Able to Manage busy workload.
- Exceptional Planning and organisation skills
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary plus commission.
- Small health scheme.
- Company Pension.
If you are interested in this role apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an informal chat on 01530 416770