CUSTOMER SERVICE- BASED IN REDDITCH B98
Our prestigious client, a privately owned, family run organisation and one of the fastest growing and most successful online suppliers of gym wear in the UK, is seeking a number of enthusiastic and energetic Online Customer Service Advisors to assist with a promotional campaign. This role is based in Redditch B98
Although an absolutely professional approach to the job is essential, this is a informal environment where having fun while at work is actively encouraged.
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00
Pay: £9.50-£10.00 per hour dependant on experience
Main Purpose of the Role
The customer service executive's role is to respond to queries from our customers via email and social media in a timely manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and duties
- Resolving and responding queries via email or live chat messenger in a professional and timely manner
- Responding to queries about our AYBL products
- Liaise with buying department to understand when stock is due in
- Liaise with warehouse department to understand when orders will be sent out.
- Using the online systems to change, cancel or create orders.
- Refer unsolved queries to the manager.
- Adhere to confidentiality / GDPR.
- Give recommendations for the website/ customer service department.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- And any other duties required by your manager.
- Customer service and admin experience (Including Social Media)
- IT literacy across systems, websites and office programmes
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills
- Trustworthy and understanding of confidentiality issues.
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Excellent team working skills
The site has extensive free car parking facilities and is well served by public transport.