Customer Services Coordinator, Desford - Leicestershire
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Services Coordinator to join our successful team within our client's prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire, within a worldwide distribution centre.
The successful candidate will benefit from full time work, excellent working conditions and overtime opportunities.
The hours of work are:
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00, £8.76 per hour.
The Customer Services Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the day to day queries of critical parts requests from the Client & escalate to the Team Lead as necessary.
- Manage Daily & Weekly Critical Parts reports and audios supporting the client, managers & market relations.
- Effectively and efficiently manage workload with integrity and trust.
- Manage Critical updates via SAP by dealing with incoming emails raising a ticket for each email.
- Use relevant questioning of the planners/buyers & client to ensure ETA stability and quality of updates.
- Use the right first time protocol.
- Effectively and efficiently manage daily workload.
- Take ownership, ensuring all buyer updates and actions are managed and followed up and owned until resolution.
- Recognise and deal with any customer queries, requests and problems promptly.
- Support market escalations, reporting to the Team Lead.
- Cross-trained to support Customer First across all workstreams as designated by Management team.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the business.
The successful Customer Services Coordinator will have the following:
- Minimum 2 years in customer focused/logistics environment
- Ability to influence team and work on own initiatives.
- Confident, outgoing and highly motivated approach, be a good team player with excellent problem solving skills.
- Microsoft proficient
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with ability to influence and initiate change.
- Confident in conflict management.
- Excellent telephony skills.
- Excellent Maths and English skills and be computer literate.
In return we can offer:
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities
- A dedicated Siamo on-site services team, contactable 24/7
- FREE Retail Vouchers and Insurance from Day 1
Siamo will also automatically enrol you to our Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service set up by Siamo that is aimed to reward all Siamo employees. Siamo Benefits aim is to save our candidates money when shopping online, in store or by phone with access to over 1,600 discount, cashback and voucher partners
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the role or would like to discuss in more detail, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send through your application or call Beth at Siamo on 07741 327133.