Denso - FLT Driver
FLT Driver - Reach and Counterbalance
Siamo Recruitment - an award winning recruitment Company, are looking to recruit Manufacturing Operatives for our Client based in Shipley (BD17 area) which is ideally placed for those living in the Bradford or Leeds areas of West Yorkshire.
This is a real opportunity for a Manufacturing Operative in the Bradford or Leeds area to start a new career with our Client who is a part of world's largest global supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components and employs around 130,000 workers worldwide.
Employing more than 700 people at the site in Shipley, our Client aims to be the first choice to deliver innovative engine cooling solutions, for off highway customers worldwide.
Pay rate is competitive at £8.50 for days and £9.00 for nights.
We have AM/PM Rotating shifts and a regular night shifts available on the following shift patterns, both of which are a 37 Hour week:
AM/PM Rotating Shift
Monday to Thursday 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 and Friday 06:00-11:00 and 11:00-16:00. Please note when working on days you rotate between the 2 shifts above on a weekly basis.
Monday to Thursday 22:00-06:00 and Friday 16:00-21:00
The position involves:
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Operation of fork lift trucks
- Scanning and stock control
The successful candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience as an FLT driver in a production environment using Reach and Counterbalance FLT.
- Valid FLT certificates which are RTITB or ITTSAR accredited and refreshed within 3 years
- Good attendance & timekeeping record
- Good standard of English & Maths
- Have an eye for detail
- Siamo benefits package - Siamo Benefits All employees are eligible for a FREE benefits package. This gives up to 10% of on High Street retailers such as Argos, Tesco, Iceland, Sainsbury's and 100s of other offers!
- The work is usually long term and there are opportunities to progress into a permanent position.
- Large Canteen facilities onsite (Hot and Cold food served on each shift plus vending machines)
- Free Uniform
- TV's in break areas
- Social group organizing lots of fun events
- Free onsite parking facilities
- Training opportunities and the chance to develop new skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for long term regular work. We have inductions taking place each week so if you are currently looking to work with a reputable Company apply now online or call Siamo on 01274 702351 for further information.