Deputy Manger/Operations Manager
Siamo Recruitment are working with a prestigious client to fill two roles in Coventry and Nottingham.
To ensure the safe, effective and efficient running of day to day depot operations providing an excellent customer, colleague and stakeholder experience at all times. To support and assist the General Manager in achieving and exceeding all depot KPI's, targets and objectives.
- Support the General Manager in driving a performance management culture through the Depot encouraging best practice leadership, motivating and inspiring the team to achieve the best results.
- Act as a Champion for the Company Values ensuring they are embedded effectively into the Depot.
- Ensure the right calibre and quantity of team members are recruited and retained.
- Ensure a full, clean and tidy depot at all times with full stock management and availability.
- Manage a team so they can meet or exceed all Customer Satisfaction targets and scores.
- Ensure on time and full deliveries winning customers confidence and trust.
- Reduce order returns by driving accurate order delivery via Team Leaders.
- Drive the standards for great customer satisfaction ensuring a consistently positive shopping experience.
- Drive effective promotional execution to positively influence price perception.
- Ensure all compliance in regard to Promotional and Retail Club is adhered to.
- Achieve all company targets, objectives and KPI's in order to run a profitable business.
- Act as an Ambassador for the brand, build customer relationships and grow market share.
- Build effective working relationships and communicate effectively with Head Office teams, internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are effectively implemented and embedded.
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager ensuring the consistent smooth running of Depot operations.
- Drive productivity via regular presence on the shop floor coaching Team Leaders on best practice methods and behaviours.
- Work collaboratively with team leaders to exceed and achieve all depot KPI's and objectives.
- Build high performing teams ensuring clear direction and objective setting to team members, providing opportunities for personal development through coaching and on-going training.
- Develop a positive and united team culture, allowing autonomy and ownership of role responsibilities, open and honest two-way communication and a supportive and professional leadership style.
- Work collaboratively with team leaders in relation to the effective allocation of team member duties.
- Carry out robust resource planning to ensure the right level of resource is in place at the right times to ensure excellent customer service levels are achieved and cover is provided for sickness, annual leave, training etc.
- Ensure effective plans are in place in regard to the supply of temporary workers.
- Manage all people management issues such as disciplines and grievances professionally, seeking out the correct level of Head Office support and guidance if required.
- Review and analyse data gleaned from the suite of morning reports to identify trends, blockers and challenges, creating workable solutions that will drive operational efficiencies.
- Drive the Customer Satisfaction agenda, setting the standards for a great customer journey.
- Key holder responsibilities.
- Ensure Health & Safety Policy and Legislation is cascaded effectively and is adhered to rigidly within the Depot.
Salary will be dependant upon security.
For more information please or to apply please send CV to email@example.com stating salary expectations and availability for interview.