Come and Join our expanding Team at Ocado
Warehouse Operative - Ocado Dordon (B78 1SE) - Full time - 40-50 hours Per Week
Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people?
Ocado is the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer.
Due to continued growth, we are rapidly expanding our team at Ocado Dordon and looking for Warehouse Operatives who can offer our customers the best service possible
Warehouse Operative Pay Rates:
£8.21 - £11.06 per hour + productivity bonus which can increase your weekly pay by up to £120 per for our Top Performers.
Average people earn around £42 bonus per week
The more Productive you are - THE MORE YOU EARN £££
Overtime is paid at time and a quarter for all hours worked over 36 hours
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Immediate Start
- Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Subsidised and award-winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- An Employee of the Month Award (£50 Cash Payment and Automatic Transfer to Ocado)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car-Park
- Excellent chance of a permanent position with Ocado for all our Top Performers
- Access to Ocado local discounts
- Access to Siamo Benefits: http://bit.ly/SiamoBenefits
About the role:
You will be part of our team of Warehouse Operatives (Personal Shoppers) who load our customers' orders using systems that enable us to offer our customers an award-winning service.
Dispatch areas of the warehouse require you to work in chill (0 to + 3°C) conditions.
The role of a Dispatch Operative at Ocado requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times. Whilst this is a rewarding role, with excellent personal growth opportunities, it is also a very physically demanding role.
Despatch Operative Shift Information:
We have a variety of day and night shifts available based on 40-50 hours per week
You will work 4 - 5 days a week, across all days including weekends
Working Time Regulations: Siamo Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
Shifts - Days:
Shifts - Nights:
Is this the right role for you?
- Are you flexible? Can you work any days of the week?
- Can you work in chilled conditions? (0 to + 3°C)
- Can you handle meat and alcohol products?
- Are you looking for a long term position?
- Are you aged 18 years or above? This is due to the working time regulations
- Are you able to work the majority of weekends?
If you have answered yes to all of the above get your application in today!
Over 1200 people who have started with us have moved on to work permanently for Ocado and then moved up the ladder and on to better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.