E-Commerce Assistant/Customer Service Advisor
Award winning recruitment company Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a E-Commerce Assistant/Customer Service Advisor to join our locally based client in Hinckley, on a temporary to permanent basis.
Salary: £17550 - £23400 (Dependant on experience)
Term: Temp to Perm (After 12 weeks probation)
Experience: Previous experience in using Magento Software is essential.
Hours of work: Days - Monday Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Job Role Information:
We are looking for someone to look after the day to day running of our online retail and trade sales. Daily you will be assisting in ensuring our website is up to date with all relevant product info, handling customer enquiries (from both retail and trade), contact our existing trade customer accounts and actively looking for further opportunities for us to expand our sales account base.
This role would be ideal for someone with a proven background / experience in customer service and sales. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as good organisational skills and the ability to work under own initiative. A good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office (especially word and excel) are essential and use of Magento is ESSENTIAL
- Add new products, categories, pages to our clients business website as required
- Ensure all product images, text and shipping details correct
- Monitor and amend availability of product, liaise with the shipping department/warehouse on product availability and adjust accordingly i.e.. sizes out of stock, product not currently available
- Liaise with event staff on securing products that are unavailable in the warehouse but that we do have at events to ensure we can full fill any online orders we have received
- Deal with all trade sales enquiries/issues daily
- Generate trade sales on a continual basis via email and telephone calls to existing customer base
- Actively pursue new trade customers/accounts to grow business
- Liaise with the shipping department on any issues relating to retail orders, communicate and solve all issues with retail customers
Free parking on-site
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team with an excellent working environment.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role then please call 02476374741 and ask for Jarred or send your CV today.