E Commerce Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced E Commerce Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced E Commerce Manager to work within a fast paced global company which has a huge presence in the online market industry.
The role involves being responsible for overseeing, managing, and growing the company's existing global presence online and increasing the profitability of the eCommerce department.
- Online operations & marketplace management
- Own, drive & execute ambitious omnichannel ecommerce strategy in line with the wider company strategy, including customer journey, campaigns & promotional
- Work across departments to meet commercial objectives
- Aware of market trends & competitors
- Identify online customers with large growth potential
- Track, analyse & optimise customer behaviour and experience.
- Provide reports, forecasts & feedback to the management team
- selling on online marketplaces is required, and an understanding of technology market trends is preferred
- At least 3 years as an ecommerce manager, junior manager, or analyst
- Proficient user in Amazon Seller Central and other marketplace portals
- Accomplished in using analytical, reporting & KPI tools
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 DOE
- Flexible schedule
- Private medical insurance
- On-site parking
- Other office based perks
- Company pension
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new career challenge working for a fast paced innovative company.
if you have all the above, please apply