E-Commerce Warehouse Assistant - EXCELLENT PAY RATES!!
We have an exciting opportunity for a number of E-Commerce Warehouse assistants to join an international logistics company based in the Northampton area.
Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people? Would you like to be working with Siamo with one of the UK's leading on-line retailers? If so this is the role for you!
Several roles are available in different departments which includes:
- Picking customer orders
- Light Lifting
- Packing products
- Scanning items into the system
- Loading and dispatching
- 6am -10pm - £10.25 (£410 for 40 hours)
- 8am - 4pm - £ 10.25 (£410 for 40 hours)
- Overtime: for all hours worked over 40 hours 6am -10pm - £12.26 10pm -6am - £13.85
The Benefits of this role include:
- Immediate Starts
- Great rates of pay and overtime
- Permanent job opportunities
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Free PPE
- Training in a number of departments Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- An Employee of the Month Award (£25 Bonus in salary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car-Park with charging points for electric vehicles
- Excellent chance of a permanent position with client
- Access to local discounts
- Colleague awards and initiatives
- You will be required to work Mon - Fri with flexible shift options
- Day shifts - 6am-2pm OR 8am-4pm
- Late shifts - 2pm-10pm
Welfare and Engagement
All colleagues receive access to the Siamo benefits package from day, for FREE, which includes:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services with access to video appointments for you and your family
- Access to Professional counsellors if required
- Financial support lines
- Health tracker
- Fitness and wellbeing support
It's your choice which method you prefer, just let us know when we call you back
Option 1 - Digital / Online application with a video interview
Option 2 - Come onto our site and complete the process in person
Your safety is paramount so the following measure are in place:
- One way system throughout the site
- Social distancing remains where possible
- Hand Sanitizer points throughout the building
- Touch points cleaned regularly
- Canteen restricted to fewer colleagues per table
- Dedicated break times for the busy shifts
- Covid-19 testing facilities available onsite
Who are we looking for??
- Colleagues who can follow the shifts provided??
- Colleagues preferably with the warehouse experience (or similar) but not essential as full training given??
- Colleagues with great "can do" attitude????
- Apply today and ask to speak to Sharna or Alex today? on 02476 633135