Field Based White Goods Engineer
Our client, based in West Drayton, is looking for a White Goods Engineer to join their team.
You will be responsible for a geographical area of customers, ideally based in Bristol or Somerset, your role will be to visit customers' homes and carry out diagnostics and repairs on a range of home appliances.
You will be required to communicate with the customers to keep them informed of visit timings and arrange appropriate arrival times. You will be expected to provide excellent technical and customer service at all times.
You will apply technical skills and knowledge to provide a complete repair service for customers, aiming to fix the product first time, every time.
You will be responsible for ensuring your company vehicle is stocked with the appropriate and necessary parts and equipment to enable to carry out repairs efficiently and in the most time effective way.
- You will at all times be expected to provide excellent customer service.
- You will have experience is a similar field-based, customer-facing white goods repair role
- You must be organised and self-motivated
- You must be a great communicator
- You must be educated up to GCSE standard with a minimum of Maths and English passes
- You must hold a driving licence
The salary is circa. £21,000 per annum plus annual performance related bonus, you will be provided with a company vehicle for work use and all your tools will be provided. Working hours are Monday to Friday but you may be required to work a Saturday or Bank Holiday if necessary.