Award winning recruitment company, Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Financial Controller for our valued client, based in Coventry
Salary: £35000 up to £40000 per annum (Dependant on Experience)
Working Hours: Day Shifts
Job Overview: My client looking for an experienced financial controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with HMRC reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Experience with creating financial statements and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Excellent Basic Salary - Based on previous experience.
- Mobile Phone
- Private Healthcare
- Business Expenses Paid.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role then please call on 02476633135 and speak with Jarred or apply using your CV today.