FLT Counter Balance Driver - Permanent Contract- Based in Coleshill B46 with immediate start
- *AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN GROWING COMPANY**
- ** PERMANENT FULL TIME CONTRACT ***
Job Location: Hamshall Distribution Park, Coleshill B46
Job Role: FLT Counter Balance Driver (Must have a valid in date licence. will except in-house)
An opportunity has arisen to join one of our prestigious clients who are one of the leading Freezer logistics companies in the UK based in Hamshall Distribution Park, Coleshill, B46
Shifts- Night shifts working either of the below shift patterns
Monday-Friday 22:00-06:00 or 3 on 3 off
Salary: £24,000 per annum, including £55 per week shift allowance
- Previous employment within the warehousing industry
- Counter Balance Licenses in date and Valid (will except in-house licence)
- Experience using hand scanners.
- Excellent communication would be required on site.
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.
- General housekeeping as you work.
- Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off own initiative and as part of a team.?
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.?
- A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from team leaders and management.?
- Immediate starts
- Paid Holidays?
- Pension Scheme?
- Free on-site car parking?
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a'Permanent'position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Site walk round and induction before the start date.
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
To apply, please call - 0121 3848488