Siamo Recruitment is currently recruiting for a number of FLT drivers on behalf of our prestigious client based in the Thurrock area. Our client is one of the largest retailers for house hold products.
Exciting new opportunities have arisen to work with Siamo for our customer, based in West Thurrock. This position is ideal for an experienced FLT driver looking for progression and temp to permanent position. 'Day Shift & Night shifts 06.00am-18.00pm &18.00-06.00'
You will be given a full Induction and Manual Handling training before you start along with a FLT assessment.
- Location - West Thurrock
- Shift times - 2 on 2 off rotating shifts 0600-1800 & 1800-0600
- Rate of pay - £8.21 first 12 weeks and £9.88 after
- 5 vacancies available
- Overtime is available after 40 hours
- Safety shoes and hi-vis Must be warn at all times whilst on-site
Description of work:
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Working on production lines preparing stock for production.
- Loading and unloading containers of stock
- Replenishing stock throughout the warehouse ready for production staff to pick.
Please note some heavy lifting will be involved and attention to details is a must. You are working in a small group of reliable and enthusiastic people.
You must hold a valid Counter Balance License to be successful and be able to get to and from work on your own initiative.
Shifts will be working 2 on 2 off rotating between day shifts and nights. We operate 7 days a week so this will involve working some weekends. All shifts are for 12 hours 6am-6pm and 6am-6pm. Overtime is available.
- On-site parking
- Canteen facilities - vending machines/microwave.
- Locker and changing facilities.
- Smoking shelter.