Front of House Manager
Award winning recruitment company Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Front of House Manager to join our well established Hospitality client on a permanent basis, based in Cosby, Leicester.
- Ensure the day-to-day operation and management of the main restaurant runs smoothly and making sure tasks and procedures are done effectively.
- You will also be responsible for reporting to the General Manager, Head chef and managing the FOH waiting staff.
- Manage a team of front of house waiting and barista staff including rota's, training and general supervision.
- Oversee that all opening and closing duties of the restaurant are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained.
- Responsible for the correct operation of the POS systems, balancing all daily and nightly cash drawers and POS.
- Providing excellent customer service to guests and excellent leadership to all employees.
- To assist in taking reservations using res-diary, answering emails, responding to voicemails and planning the day-to-day floor plan.
- Enforce and monitor all health, safety and sanitation standards at Tithe Barn are met.
- Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines.
- 2+ year's restaurant experience in a supervisor role.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Organised and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including word and excel.
- High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearances.
- Ability to be on feet for several hours at a time.
- Experience using POS systems.
- Able to read and speak fluently in English
Working hours based on shifts between below working hours
8am - 5.30pm - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
8am - 9pm - Thursday, Friday and Saturday
8am - 7pm - Sunday
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role then please call 02476374741 and ask for Jarred or send your CV today.