Field Service Engineer - Industrial and Wind Division
Siamo are looking for Field Service Engineers in the Industrial and Wind Divisions.
Our Client is a leading engineering company globally. Mainly focussed on the installation and maintenance of Vertical access equipment in the industrial, construction and wind turbine environments.
They are currently looking for Multi skilled Field Service Engineers for their Industrial and Wind Division.
Our clients operation expands across England, Ireland and internationally, so international travel is expected - But hey who does not like a free holiday.
But also, this mean the role comes with a large amount of autonomy and expectations of being the face of the company whilst on and off site when travelling.
This is nationally based so feel free to apply from any part of the UK, we will not accept applications from outside of the UK, or people needing sponsorship!
What you can be offered as a Field Service Engineer:
- £27000.00 - £32000.00 P/A with OTE OF £50000.00 - £60000.00 (Basic is Experience Dependent)
- Company Allowances i.e., Travel, Food, Accommodation, Petrol.
- Company Car
- Laptop/ Phone
- 20 Day annual Holiday + Bank holidays (Rise to 25 day + Bank holidays after 12 months service)
- Company events
- Company uniform
Key responsibilities of a Field Service Engineer:
- Installations and Maintenance.
- Fault Finding & Repairs.
- Testing & Inspection.
- Commissioning & Technical Support.
- Following the 3 principles of LOLER.
- Take on board and complete Company standard product training.
Main duties of a Field Service Engineer:
- To be able to confidently Fault find and perform repairs on site.
- Travel to and from sites engaging with customers and reporting direct to office staff and management.
- Confidently conduct risk assessments.
- Be Reliably on call at rotated times.
- Work on and off shore.
- Capable of working at heights.
Experience and Qualifications to be a Field Service Engineer:
- Understand the 3 principles of LOLER.
- Electrical maintenance Level 3 NVQ or Equivalent qualifications.
- Component understanding of WAH.
- Experience of working on 3 phase machines including fault finding/troubleshooting.
- Experience of installation and maintenance of large machinery.
- Comp-EX (Advantage if you have)
- Working abroad previously is an advantage.
What to do next
If this sounds like you or somebody you know then call JOSH today on 01604 698839, or APPLY ONLINE and we will contact you