Gauge and Tooling Coordinator
Award winning recruitment company Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Gauge and Tooling Coordinator to join our precision engineering client, on a permanent basis.
Experience within Precision Engineering and knowledge of Measuring Equipment is essential.
Salary: £8.50 - £10.00 per hour (Dependant on experience)
- Responsible for safe storage of calibrated hard and soft gauges
- Issuing through Factory Master calibrated hard gauges to the shop floor
- Calibrating ,labelling and recording soft gauges to the shop floor
- Checking returned hard gauges for signs of damage and booking gauges back into inspection via Factory master
- Checking retuned soft gauges for signs of damage , remove sticker and relocate back to the soft gauge stores
- Remove any damaged gauges from the system for rectification or replacement
- Collect and control via Factory Master gauges that require calibration.
- Maintain a list of soft gauges issued to the shop floor
Permanent - Full Time
Monday - Thursday (07:30am - 16:30pm)
Friday - 07:30am - 13:30pm
Free parking on-site
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team with an excellent working environment. If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role then please call 02476374741 and ask for Jarred or send your CV today.