Goods In/Out Controller
Goods In/Out Controller
We are looking for someone to join leading UK Investment Casting manufacturer which has been supplying major OEM's and suppliers across many industries for the last 50 years and offer bespoke and often very complex components in an extensive range of metals and specialist alloys.
The Goods/In Controller is a role which demands a candidate experienced in all aspects of warehouse and stores to include incoming and outgoing goods, ideally from within a manufacturing environment.
You will have first class communication skills with a keen eye for detail, and you will be able to work on your own initiative as well as successfully within a team.
- Undertake, on a day-to-day basis, the operational and administration duties involved with the shipment and receipt of both incoming supplies and finished products.
- Verify and maintain records using our business system (Synchro) on all incoming shipments.
- Maintain inventory of all incoming materials.
- Resolve any issues relating to misdirected goods.
- Responsible for the location, allocation and movement of all parts and products to fulfil all internal and external customer orders and outgoing shipments.
- Verify all materials as they are received, checking product type and quantity, and recording any missing, damaged, or faulty goods.
- On a monthly basis provide a complete finished goods stock count to Senior Management.
- Carry out racking inspections.
- Carryout daily general housekeeping and cleanliness of the department, ensuring all equipment, tools and materials are in a secure and safe state.
- FLT Licence essential
- Stacker Truck Licence
- Previous experience of picking orders
- LEAN approach to storing and sorting.
- Familiar with using Warehouse equipment.
- Knowledgeable with MS Office packages.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Confident and logical under pressure but understand urgency and respond accordingly.
- Knowledge of how to carry out racking Inspection desirable although full training can be provided.
- Banksman trained desirable, although full training can be provided.
- Free Siamo Benefits package
- On-site car parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- 4 ½ day working week.
- Overtime available
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company events
- Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm Mon-Thu & 7.30am-12.30pm Friday
Salary: £10.44/Hour + Overtime available
Please apply now, or call 0116 234404 for further information or alternatively send your CV to