GENERAL WAREHOUSE / PICKING JOB
Siamo Recruitment are expecting to be recruiting for their client, who are a global leader in logistics, in very near future.
We are set to be offering many exciting opportunities for candidates, to join their Wellingborough operation at Octavian Park, as warehouse operatives.
- Basic rate - £10.72 per hour on day shifts and £12.31 on nights
- Overtime - £16.08 per hour on days and £18.46 on nights
- Bank holiday - £21.44 per hour
Great working pattern to suit many, working on a set rota:
- 0600-1400 / 1400-2200 rotating
- OR 2200-0600 fixed
- Sunday-Thursday / Monday-Friday - weekly rotating
- Initially 4 hours paid induction
- LLOP and pick system training
- Order picking orders
- General warehouse duties
- Temp to perm opportunities for the right candidate
- Work for the best agency that puts people first - Siamo Group
- Amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers?
- Online GP service, wellbeing support and many other FREE benefits
- Be recognised for your great work - Employee of the month awards'and other reward schemes and fun competitions
- Refer a friend scheme, so you can get your friend to join too and celebrate on us with a £25 reward for each friend referred??
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from'Siamo
- Free on-site car parking, smoking shelter, outdoor break area and more
- Paid Holidays, pension scheme? Of course..
- You are welcome to choose how you want to join Siamo:
- Remote registration options, so you can do the "paperwork" in your own time, online
- Office registrations and interviews, so you know what it feels like to be welcome to the Siamo family!
- Onsite registrations and interviews, so you can absorb the great vibe of the workplace even before you start
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, simply follow the application process of this job board and a member of the team will be in touch ASAP!