HR Administration start immediate - NN15
HR Administration position available Immediate start!
Siamo Group are currently looking to fulfil HR Administration position for a temporary basis to support the HR function on site, initially for a period of 3-months.
Based in Burton Latimer (NN15).
The shifts and rates of pay:
All shifts work Monday -Friday: 08:00 - 16:00 with 30 min unpaid daily lunch break.
DAY shift £12.02 per hour.
Overtime is paid £18.03 after 37.5 hours -depends on business needs.
As a HR Administration Role expectations;
To recap, we're looking for a temporary Administrator to support the HR function on site, initially for a period of 3-months.
- Working within the People Team (HR) and reporting to the site People Advisor
- Daily updating absence records
- Using time and attendance software to extract information and develop reports
- Contacting employees to carry out welfare calls, updating managers
- Arranging meetings, liaising with all parties, preparing and sending invites
- Note taking during formal meetings
- Typing meeting invites and preparing meeting packs
- To ensure confidentiality and GDPR compliance at all times
Undertake such duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function and department
- Confident communicator
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Previous experience of working within a fast pace administration environment
- Can demonstrate ability to listen and understand keep all information private and confidential
- Have a confidential and professional approach
- Excellent IT/computer skills, comfortable with using Microsoft software, in particular Excel
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise workload, including people and time
- A good team worker
- Compassionate and friendly
- Can work to strict deadlines and under time pressures HR
What we offer:
Excellent canteen facilities, vending machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food. Longevity of work, some existing colleagues have up to 36 months of service. 28 days annual leave per year (dependent on hours worked). Excellent 'local' transport network, with a timetable to suit all shifts and bus stops right outside our client. Secure (covered) bicycle sheds and Pension scheme.
If you would like to be booked in for a site tour as soon as possible. Please apply on the job board Don't delay and apply!