Siamo have partnered with a well-known and well-respected company based on the outskirts Cirencester, where you will be a valued member of their Customer Service team.
For this Helpdesk Operative role, we are looking for people who have experience and knowledge in any form of customer service, you will be guided thorough the role, giving you skills that will help you in achieving your full potential.
Your focus as a Helpdesk Operative is providing a customer experience that will result in returning business, whilst gaining a skillset of customer management which will progress your knowledge around customer care, along with general office duties to help adapt you for the future that you choose within this company.
Why join our partner:
- Full product training is given.
- Career progression within the company.
- Bonus based on company achievements.
- Constant help and support within your role.
Your responsibilities as a Helpdesk Operative:
- Ensure every customer receives the very best customer care.
- Remain courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful to customers.
- Answer customer calls, web chat, Social Media Contacts, and emails professional.
- Resolve customer issues, process customer orders, suggesting appropriate add-ons when possible.
- Communicating appropriately on customer orders and accounts through detailed notes
- Actively help the department meet its organisation set KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Attend and actively engage in product and skills training sessions.
- Take ownership and only escalate serious customer issues to the management team as appropriate having tried to self-solve, using the skills you will be equipped with.
- Progress issues to Team Leaders and appropriate departments, ensuring any follow up is carried out.
- Proactively assist with the day-to-day running of the department including administrative tasks, training of others and product training
The Ideal Candidate will have experience in:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Confident, clear telephone manner.
- Diligence and attention to detail with great problem solving skills.
- PC Literacy.
- Enthusiasm and drive, proactive and resourceful.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.