HR Screening Analyst
Our client is looking for a HR Screening Analyst to join them on a permanent basis - they are a verification and background screening services and carry out accurate checks on candidates to enable our clients to make informed and rewarding long-term recruitment decisions.
The HR Screening Analyst is responsible for analysing and proof-checking a variety of background screening check applications. With an excellent eye for detail and a systematic, methodical approach, you will scrutinize data for any inaccuracies of information and ensure that applications are sent for checking only once they meet the requirements of our external suppliers. This will involve identifying discrepancies between official documentation and completed application forms and identifying any further information required. As such, the HR Screening Analyst must have excellent detective skills and the ability to maintain focus when reviewing high volumes of data. You will also undertake any other responsibilities depending on the requirements of the business.
Day to day this person will:
- Develop an expert understanding of the information required for each background check and the means by which check applications are processed
- Accurately transfer data from official documentation and forms completed by candidates onto the online system
- Proof-check and analyse applications for checks to ensure all included information is accurate, complete and fully concordant with the requirements of the external supplier
- Liaise with internal teams with regards to any missing or further information required before orders with external suppliers can be placed
- Use external websites and online application forms to order and process worldwide criminal record checks, driving license checks, credit checks and a variety of other specialist identity background checks on candidates starting new positions with our clients
- Liaise with suppliers and respond to any enquiries they may have pertaining to received check applications
- Develop and maintain efficient working relationships with external suppliers of background checks
- Be able to offer guidance to candidates and client with regards to all background checks offered
- Process returned results of checks and generate a Report ready to be viewed by our clients
- Develop a full understanding of how checks are interrelated, and how information provided by the candidate for one check may affect the outcome of another
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Confident decision maker
- Ability to communicate clearly and assertively with supplier network
- Confident telephone manner
- Methodical, systematic working style
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to stay focused when dealing with high volumes of data
- Ability to analyse and detect discrepancies in data
- Ability to prioritise and switch between tasks according to urgency
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Proactive team player
- Investigative nature
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of HR industry
- Customer service experience
Full training is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and to build a career in a professional office environment and in a fast-growing company.
A full background check is required for this position.
This advert is not intended to discriminate on any grounds.