Siamo Recruitment are currently recruiting a Permanent LGV/HGV Technician for their globally renowned client based in Halifax, HX2
- Hours of work: 45 hours per week (between 6am & 6pm). Saturday shifts are sometimes required and overtime due to emergency repairs.
- Pay Rate: £14.00 - £15.00 Per Hour or £32k - 35k DOE(if you take overtime into account over £16.00 Per Hour is reachable)
- Overtime: Overtime is paid at x1.5 standard rate. Sundays & Bank Holidays are paid at x2.0 standard rate. You will also receive x1 extra day of holiday if you work over 5 hours on any bank holiday.
- 20 days holiday per year accruing 1 extra day with every years service capped at 25 days.
- Any pension contribution will be matched by the employer
On average you will be working within a team of 6 workshop personnel who will all be experienced and have knowledge in the industry like yourself. Working with goods vehicles means the workshop won't be spotless so it will be dirty at times but all trucks are cleaned and washed down before you operate on them.
It would be desirable if you have an HGV licence.
You must have previous experience in an LGV / HGV maintenance role. You'll also need a recognised LGV / HGV Technician apprenticeship and a City & Guilds HGV parts 1, 2 & 3 qualification (or equivalent) - or strong progress towards achieving this.
you'll know all about hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems, as well as the importance of excellent customer service to ensure that you are representing the company in a professional manner.
In return, our client offers attractive rewards including a Stakeholder pension scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested - please apply using your CV today or call 02476633135 and speak to Charlie or Jarred