The HR Information Analyst is responsible for processing incoming reference data contained in emails, faxes and post and manually inputting this data into the online screening system. With an excellent eye for detail and a methodical, systematic approach, you will ensure that all information is transferred accurately and thoroughly. As this information will be available for clients to view, you must have excellent presentational skills and a good grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
The HR Information Analyst must also be a cautious and questioning individual, able to ascertain and verify the reliability of the data source, ensuring that our clients are only provided with genuine candidate references. Furthermore, you must be able to scrutinize the received reference and identify any missing information and discrepancies, chasing up any further details required with the relevant internal team. As an individual with good judgement, the HR Information Analyst will then award the processed check its final classification. You will also undertake any other responsibilities depending on the requirements of the business.
Day to day this person will:
- Accurately and thoroughly transfer large volumes of written and some numerical data from uploaded files (eg, CVs and references) to the online system, ensuring all information is made available to the client
- Ensure that all reference information is processed in accordance with client policy
- Detect missing information and any discrepancies in candidate references, chasing up any further information required with the relevant internal teams
- Identify any gaps in candidates' career and activity histories
- Ensure that all transferred data is typed and presented accurately and neatly, paying close attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Carefully check that the received reference data is from a genuine, approved and verified source, such that clients do not receive bogus references
- Decide what classification to award the reference in accordance with internal classification policy, amend the check status accordingly and be able to justify the decision
- Process DVLA checks and UK and international criminal and credit checks.
- Record accurate notes pertaining to the processing of data and any further information required in order to facilitate efficient information sharing and speed up candidate screening process
- Excellent English language reading and writing skills
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Ability to maintain consistent writing styles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical, systematic and thorough approach
- Ability to analyse and detect discrepancies in written data
- Investigative nature and a questioning mind
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good computer skills with experience of using email and the internet
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work to challenging key performance indicators and team goals.
- Touch typing skills
- Foreign languages (French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian)
- Knowledge of HR industry
- Experience in an investigative or data-led industry
Full training is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and to build a career in a professional office environment and in a fast growing company.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm
A full background check is required for this position.
This advert is not intended to discriminate on any grounds.