International Business Development Manager
The Siamo Group are currently recruiting for an International Business Development Manager for a leading manufacturing company in the Sheffield area.
Your role will be to obtain new sales for the company. This will involve the pro-active identification of new customers and the selling of their products into them. Your primary targets are expected to be operators of commercial and industrial equipment across a wide range of market segments - shipping, military, transportation, industry, power generation. Your region of responsibility will be UK and Europe and as such the company is agnostic as to where you live - anywhere in the UK or continental Europe.
The role will require:
- A relentless drive to achieve sales and close deals and contracts.
- Extensive travel across Europe.
- The ability to identify and develop compelling strategic value propositions for specific market applications for our products.
- The ability to target, approach and penetrate new market segments and customers.
- The ability to present concise and compelling propositions to a wide range of customers - from small operators to large multi-nationals at all levels of the organisation.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- A high degree of commercial acumen that enables the identification of value propositions that are compelling to specific customer types and applications.
- The ability to understand basic technical issues and explain them clearly.
- A high degree of discipline and a structured approach to selling.
- A self starter who is highly pro-active and inquisitive.
- The ability to present clearly - IT literate, Email, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Multi-lingual would be an advantage but not essential.
For more information or to discuss the role in more detail please call Andrew Burkill at the Siamo Group on 0114 273 7742