Basic Salary £17,000 plus OTE up to £35,000
Fantastic opportunity for two energetic and ambitious individuals to join a vibrant, fast growing telecommunications company in Sheffield.
We are offering a generous wage, alongside a fantastic and achievable commission structure, that will provide you with the opportunity to double your salary. We provide regular incentives, whilst working in a fun and outgoing modern working environment.
The role is initially internally based, and involves speaking to potential customers to inform them of important changes in the telecoms market and ultimately set up meetings for the external sales team.
Due to the targeted growth of the business, there is a fantastic opportunity to develop your sales career and to grow and develop within the business. If interested, performing employees will have the opportunity to progress into external sales or internal management positions in the near future.
Telephone or sales experience is preferred, but not a must. For the right candidates, part time positions can be created.
- Calling potential companies using our database to inform them of market changes, up sell equipment and services, and securing a meeting for our external sales team.
- Keeping the CRM database up to date.
- Manage the clients meeting diary to ensure meetings are organised in an efficient manner
- Stay motivated and driven, enjoy your work and be the best you can.
Targets and Incentives
- Book two meetings per day!
Basic Salary of £17,000 P/A
+ £35 bonus per meeting booked and carried out
+ £25 bonus per sale converted and installed
+ multiple reward incentives (example- Go Karting days out, European city breaks etc)