Logistics & Operations Assistant
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients based in Dunstable who is seeking a Logistics & Operations Assistant to work in their fast pace environment. You will be expected to liase with customers with a high level of attention to detail and excellent customer service.
This role would be for someone coming in to assistant level with an opportunity to progress to Operations & logistics Co-ordinator.
- Assist in operational functions
- Delivery scheduling, production paper work
- Assemble job cards, labels, quality forms
- Maintain stock levels, raise purchase orders
- Liaison with warehouse, managers
- Production and logistics operation
- Excellent computer skills
- Planning and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Logistics background advantage
If you have all the above and looking for a new challenge, please apply now..