Legal Secretary (Commercial Property Dept) - Coventry - CV3
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Legal Secretary to join our Clients busy Commercial Property Department in the Coventry office on a permanent basis.
It is essential that you have previous experience in a fast-paced Commercial Property department.
Due to the head office location, it is preferable for candidates to hold a full UK Driving Licence and have their own transport.
Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of MS Word (track changes and formatting of large documents) and Outlook.
Previous experience as a Commercial secretary is essential as we are looking for someone who can "hit the ground running" from day one, although full training will be given on our internal systems and procedures.
Your duties will include: -
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audiotyping and word processing.
- using Land Registry portal
- dealing with clients in person and via telephone
- taking messages
- general office duties
- ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements e.g., CML, CQS, SRA and anti-money laundering.
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
For more information please call Debby on 02476 633135 or send your CV to email@example.com